Highlights from the April 2019 issue:
TMC Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition:
- ATA honors industry leaders during annual TMC meeting
- TMC, FleetNet maintenance report highlights rising repair costs
- ATA's TMC honors 5 with Silver Spark Plug award
- Bendix: Fleets giving Intellipark parking brake 'thumbs up'
- Navistar's newest initiatives intended to boost uptime
- Rush Enterprises introduces RushCare Parts Connect
- HDNABI creates NA air disc brake and axle system company
- PCT intros 'transformational' trailer telematics platforms
- Peterbilt showcases powertrain, new exterior options at TMC
- Design Interactive launches augmented reality training
- Dana takes top stake in heavy-duty hybrid systems designer Hyliion
- Truck-Lite rolls out second-gen Road Ready system
- Bridgestone touts retread advantages in new campaign
The Work Truck Show
- The Work Truck Show 2019 draws record crowd, builds ‘momentum’ for 2020
- 2019 NTEA Fleet Purchasing Outlook shows a continued preference for biodiesel
- International makes Bendix Wingman Fusion standard
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archives.
Bulk Transporter magazine—serving the bulk transportation and logistics industry since 1937. It is 100% focused on providing the information needed by professionals involved in transporting petroleum and petroleum products, chemicals, milk and other food products and other types of liquid and dry commodities.