Highlights from the February 2019 issue:
NTTC Tank Truck Week:
- FMCSA, Transport Canada officials spotlight new rules, standards affecting transportation of hazardous materials
- Expert panel discusses importance of tank carrier departments working together to keep drivers, equipment on the road
- Vnomics’ True Fuel helps tank truck carriers improve driver efficiency over the long haul
- Usher Transport safety personnel cover best practices for responding to tip-over incidents
Consumer Electronics Show:
- Updated Freightliner Cascadia to offer semi-automated driving
- DOT announces demo grants for automated driving systems
- Kenworth, Toyota discuss latest on collaboration to develop zero-emission trucks
- Peterbilt adds medium-duty all-electric truck to EV lineup
- PlusAI shows off Level 4 autonomous truck technology at CES
- Meritor launching 22 electrification programs with OEMs
- DTNA: 'Co-creation' critical to electric truck development
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archives.
Bulk Transporter magazine—serving the bulk transportation and logistics industry since 1937. It is 100% focused on providing the information needed by professionals involved in transporting petroleum and petroleum products, chemicals, milk and other food products and other types of liquid and dry commodities.