Highlights from the June 2018 issue
- Icy Toronto—NTTC members overcome weather challenges to attend 70th Annual Conference
- Paul Emerson named NTTC Professional Tank Truck Driver of the Year
- Safest fleets—Gemini Motor Transport, G&D Trucking/Hoffman Transportation earn NTTC’s safety trophies
- North American trucking associations call for NAFTA modernization, not elimination
ACT Expo 2018:
- AJR Trucking takes delivery of near-zero-emission Cummins engine
- Transport industry split between doubt, optimism for alternative fuels and technology
- Freightliner debuts new CNG truck models at 2018 ACT Expo
- Dana, Workhorse partner on e-Drive delivery vehicle
- Agility Fuel Solutions launches large-capacity hydrogen tanks for trucks and FAST app
- All-electric Peterbilt 579 displayed at ACT Expo
- Trillium name change reflects expanded alternative fuels offerings
- Kenworth shows array of technology and developments during ACT Expo
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archives.
Bulk Transporter magazine—serving the bulk transportation and logistics industry since 1937. It is 100% focused on providing the information needed by professionals involved in transporting petroleum and petroleum products, chemicals, milk and other food products and other types of liquid and dry commodities.