Highlights from the July 2019 issue:
Special Section: NTTC Safety Conference coverage
- Compliance update—FMCSA chief discusses new Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse set to begin registrations this fall, go online in January 2020
- Cyber threat—DHS says tank truck fleets face growing cybersecurity challenges
- HOS Compliance—Florida troopers, ELD vendor share tips on navigating personal conveyance, data transfers for smoother roadside inspections
- Improving CSA—Plaintiff attorneys, insurers are using FMCSA’s safety program against the trucking industry, so it’s time to fight back
- Workplace safety—Attorney, former OSHA council to USPS outlines steps to make next CSHO visit a more welcome experience
- Spill response—When product hits the dirt, hit the ground running with these critical steps from Heniff’s veteran safety director
- 2018 Competitive Safety Contest
- 2018 Personnel Safety Contest
- Annual Improvement Awards
Find articles from other back issues of the magazine in the Issue Archives.
Bulk Transporter magazine—serving the bulk transportation and logistics industry since 1937. It is 100% focused on providing the information needed by professionals involved in transporting petroleum and petroleum products, chemicals, milk and other food products and other types of liquid and dry commodities.