TravelCenters of America LLC, operator of TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded travel centers, is teaming up with The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) to host Health & Wellness events at 12 TA and Petro locations during National Truck Driver Appreciation and Wellness Week. The events will include a Health Fair and an organized driver walk.
All the events will take place on Tuesday, September 18. The Health Fairs will be held from 3-6 pm at each location, where information on how to live healthier will be provided to all professional driver attendees and families. At 7 pm, walks will commence at all 12 locations’ StayFit walking trails. The walks will be in one-, two- or three-mile lengths.
The 12 TA and Petro sites that have been selected for the events are:
- *Site 033, TA West Memphis AR—I-40, Exit 260
- *Site 225, TA Tonopah AZ—I-10, Exit 103
- *Site 026, TA Ontario East CA—I-10, Exit 57
- *Site 146, TA Cartersville GA—I-75, Exit 296
- *Site 236, TA Morrisville IL—I-80, Exit 112
- *Site 015, TA Lodi OH—I-71, Exit 209
- *Site 036, Petro Carlisle PA—I-81, Exit 52/I-76, Exit 226
- *Site 117, TA Antioch TN—I-24, Exit 62
- *Site 049, TA Rockwall TX—I-30, Exit 68
- *Site 060, TA Salt Lake City UT—I-80, Exit 99
- *Site 339, Petro Spokane WA—I-90, Exit 272
On hand to mingle with professional truck drivers and lead the events at many of the locations will be celebrities, local dignitaries, and senior TZ executives. A partial list includes: Tom O’Brien, TravelCenters president and CEO, and Pete Thomas, winner of the “Biggest Loser” at the Lodi OH TA; John Ratzenberger, TV and movie star and radio voice of TA/Petro at the Ontario East CA TA; Lindsay Lawler, Nashville recording artist and TCA contributor, and Dave Nemo, Sirius/XM’s radio host at the Antioch TN TA; and Glenn Keller, professional truck driver and current weight loss contestant on CNNs Fit Nation Triathlon Challenge event.