In a continued effort to meet customer needs, ATRO Engineered Systems has expanded their aftermarket parts on three key suspensions--the Freightliner TufTrac, Neway ADZ, and Volvo T-Ride.
“Through innovative design and engineering, ATRO continues to provide solutions for heavy trucks,” said Leslie Brock, executive vice-president at ATRO. “Whether it’s these new suspensions or a longstanding suspension, ATRO looks to offer the finest parts to get your truck back on the road and stay on the road longer.”
• Upper & Lower Spring Pads with updated designs for stress reduction, durability and ride quality
• Complete Torque Rods and Replacement Bushings featuring ATRO’s rotating pin design for easier installation
• Complete V-Rod Assemblies
• Individual V-Rod Bushings and Complete V-Rod Rebush Kits
• Apex Bushing available separately, not available through OE
• Load Springs with polyurethane formulated to absorb shock and dampen vibration for better ride quality
• Complete fixed length or adjustable Torque Rods with ATRO’s rotating pin design for easier installation
• Complete V-Rod assemblies using a low friction, high abrasion, and wear resistant polyurethane
• V-Rod and Torque Rod Bushings
Detailed information and product spotlights can be accessed at www.ATROBUSHING.com under Resources.