Velociti recently added support for warehouses, manufacturing, rail, and other facilities to its VeloCare technology maintenance and operational support program.
“For nearly 30 years, Velociti has met the critical mobile technology installation and deployment needs of enterprise clients, and in 2015 we launched VeloCare to support our customers with technology health monitoring, maintenance and repair services,” Deryk Powell, Velociti president, said in a news release. “Today, we are seeing the use of communications, connectivity and information technologies rapidly increasing in a wide range of facilities.
“With that expansion, the importance of comprehensive technology management and support will continue to grow dramatically so we are expanding VeloCare to include facility systems.”
VeloCare provides proactive 24/7 technology health monitoring to ensure that facilities’ increasingly advanced communications, connectivity, and IT systems are operating correctly, and up-time is maximized, the company said. The program allows users to avoid fluctuating costs, reduce technology support time, and expenses so that in-house resources can focus on core business and operational responsibilities.
Facility technologies supported by VeloCare include core IT infrastructure. 5G and Wi-Fi networks, RFID, security, access control and yard management systems, point-of-sale (POS) and smart building solutions, and digital signage, among others. The VeloCare Facility Health programs include:
- Velogic customer portal for real time visibility to technology health, service activity, inventory management, SLA adherence and much more
- Managed services for device and accessories support, including configuration and replacement programs
- Tech support call center for 24/7 access to a trained representative to answer questions or assist with remote troubleshooting
- Field services, including onsite technician support for hardware and device troubleshooting, installation, removal, upgrades, and repairs
- Enterprise desk services for supplemental administrative support for any user interface or software, and access to a train-the-trainer program
All VeloCare services are provided for a flat, monthly subscription under guaranteed service level agreements and include access to a dedicated customer success manager.