Tank Truck Week (TTW) begins on November 10 at the George R Brown Convention Center in Houston TX. The expanded program features topics of interest for several key operating functions of any tank truck company including safety, tank cleaning, maintenance, and driver relations.
Guest speakers include Paul Bomgardner, chief of the Hazardous Materials Division at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration; Elisabeth Barna, senior vice-president, American Trucking Associations (http://trucking.wpengine.com/), and a keynote address by Dr Lou Francescutti, past president of the Canadian Medical Association.
Special registration prices are still available, but note that all registration prices will increase on site. Varied registration options can be found through the following link: http://www.tanktruck.org/meetings/tank-truck-week-2014/registration. Companies also are encouraged to take advantage of our day-pass option for local personnel so that they too can join their industry peers. Learn more about the one-day pass registration option through this day pass link.
NTTC has dramatically reconfigured the exhibit floor this year to create more showroom space for 200 exhibit booths and 80 equipment spots to better showcase the products and services that are mission-critical for any successful tank truck operation.
- Platinum trailer sponsors: Heil Trailer International Co, MAC LTT Inc, Polar, and The Walker Group.
- Platinum tractor sponsors: Houston Freightliner and Volvo Trucks.
- Gold Sponsors: Civacon, Hendrickson, KAW Services, Littlejohn, Inc, Quala, Ridewell Suspensions, and Snider Fleet Solutions;
- Silver Sponsors: Girard Equipment Inc, J J Keller & Associates Inc, Ultraflo Corp, and Westmor Industries LLC
- Bronze Sponsors: Fort Vale Inc, Omnitracs LLC, and Salco Products Inc.
NTTC’s new and improved Maintenance Manual will be launched during the event in partnership with J J Keller & Associates. Registrants can place orders today for the Maintenance Manual or at Keller’s booth #304 during the show.