FRAM Filtration’s PetroClear brand of fuel-dispensing filters have introduced an new textured paint finish for its filters. The new non-slip coating enables users to obtain a tighter grip around PetroClear’s spin-on filters, resulting in faster and safer installation and replacement of their in-dispenser filters.
Filter exteriors that feature a standard glossy paint finish frequently become slick due to fuel residue and grime. These slippery conditions can cause users to drop the filter--particularly during filter changes, which can lead to fuel spills. The new textured paint non-slip coating helps to prevent filter mishaps.
Advantages of textured-paint filters:
• Significantly improves grip to neutralize slippery operating conditions
• Enables quicker installation and removal of filters
• Reduces the risk of dropping the filter and spilling fuel in the sump
• Compensates for hazardous conditions caused by especially “slick” fuels such as diesel and kerosene
• Makes hand-tightening of filters easier
• Enhances workplace safety by reducing the risk of fuel splashing or splattering
• Minimizes time needed to clean up spills
For more information about PetroClear fuel-dispensing filters, please visit www.petroclear.com.