Hazmat University, which provides online hazardous materials training, recently updated its online programs designed to help businesses, organizations and individuals maintain regulatory compliance for the safe transport of dangerous goods.
The Florida-based program, which is a product of the Bureau of Dangerous Goods, now includes online multimodal hazmat training for:
- IATA (ICAO) Shipping by Air
- 49 CFR (DOT) Shipping by Ground
- IMDG (IMO) Shipping by Vessel
- Lithium Batteries Training
- General Awareness Training
- Multimodal Training
Hazmat University said its online courses are expertly curated and composed to cover the necessary aspects of compliance and safety, keeping students up to date on the regulations, procedures and knowledge required to safely and effectively carry out their job functions.
Information covered in the training includes:
- Marking and labeling
- Handling, segregation and placarding
- Record retention
- General emergency response
Hazmat University’s lineup of courses provide comprehensive education on the latest in regulations and safety protocols impacting the shipment of dangerous goods. Each program contains interactive exercises and testing to aid in the learning process.
Training content was developed by experienced instructors, the company said, ensuring content is realistic and up to code with the latest version of:
- Code of Federal Regulations (49 CFR) for transportation of non-bulk hazardous material by ground
- International Air Transport Association's (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations
- International Maritime Organization's (IMO) Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG)
Hazmat University said its learning platform offers students a wide range of benefits, including:
- Easy online ordering and sign up (for one person or the whole company)
- Self-paced to fit busy schedules
- Affordable rates
- Available online 24/7
- Intuitive and simple to use
- Instant training record provided upon completion
Visit hazmatuniversity.com/courses for more information.