Gorilla Safety, which provides software solutions that automate all aspects of fleet and safety management, recently released its new oil and gas product that caters to specific needs of fleet operations in that industry.
This bundled functionality added to Gorilla Safety’s award-winning platform fills the gaps for fleets operating in oilfields. Each fleet has different needs, making it challenging to find one solution designed to make its work easier.
“We are continually bringing to market novel upgrades and solutions that cater to the needs of distinct types of fleets, in this case, oil and gas,” said Mark Walton, co-founder and chief executive officer at Gorilla Safety.
“In keeping with our expanding and broad offering, Gorilla Safety’s new oil and gas bundle is helping organizations engaged in this space operate in a more tailored manner, congruent to their specific business needs, creating greater operational efficiencies.”
The new oil and gas bundle offers these key features:
- Dynamic Logbook Management for transparency into driver availability and history, allowing easy driver management.
- Dynamic Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) allows for configuration of vehicle inspection to account for specialized equipment, different circumstances and operational requirements.
- Bulk Document Management enables simple management and retrieval of documents in a snap and in bulk, resulting in effective larger fleet operations.
- Bulk Unidentified Logbook Management addresses the greatest struggle any fleet has with the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate. The system easily allows for managing unidentified driving logs records.
- Multiple Fleet Manager capability helps maintain privacy and organization; offers the ability to add multiple fleet managers at any level through an advanced permission-based system.
- Multiple Location and Department of Transportation Number Support aids in ensuring Department of Transportation numbers reflect the right location from which drivers are operating – with maximum flexibility.
- Non-DOT Trips enables drivers to operate light vehicles (not required to use ELDs) by logging that time as a non-driving event.
- Non-Vehicle Logs affords the greatest flexibility at an oil well site. Drivers are often working and in On Duty Not Driving status. The ELD allows for that.
- Messaging In-App promotes seamless communication amongst teams.
“We’re adding features that allow oil and gas fleets to better focus on organizing and managing their daily business as they rely on Gorilla Safety to provide the customization and flexibility necessary for smooth and safe fleet operations,” Walton said.
The oil and gas bundle is available as an add-on to any current Gorilla Safety product by calling 844-636-1360.
More information about Gorilla Safety’s product portfolio is available here.