Bulk Tank Inc, Park Hills MO, announced the development of a new pressure relief valve for pneumatic conveying systems, tank trailers, railcars, and blower applications. The American-made AccuSafe Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) derives its name from its ability to function accurately and safely in a myriad of situations.
The AccuSafe PRV is an all-in-one solution. Typically, relief valves were constructed for a specific task--blower or tank installations, high or low temperatures, and foodgrade or non-foodgrade. The AccuSafe PRV is constructed for use in all these situations.
According to company officials, the new AccuSafe PRV addresses a series of upgrades from their previous valve. An industry first Certificate of Compliance, generated through a digital data acquisition system is included with each valve, providing BTI customers a guarantee of optimal performance.
Key product enhancements include:
• High precision wound and surface ground spring
• Machined top and bottom stainless steel spring guide tubes to ensure consistent function and repeatability
• Precision machined stainless steel poppet with optimized huddle chamber
• One-piece FDA-Compliant High-Temperature Diaphragm to protect and eliminate contamination to the working components from dirt, water and ice
• Three connection options
- Male 2” Cam Fitting
- Male 2” NPT Threads-Anodized coated to protect and extend thread life
- Female 2” NPT Threads–Anodized coated to protect and extend thread life
• Multiple Configurations Available
• Tamper-Proof Seal
BTI’s AccuSafe Pressure Relief Valve is available in a two-inch size and features a stainless steel poppet, stainless steel spring guide tubes, and tamper-proof seal to ensure the operator cannot change the specified pressure setting.
100% American-made, the new AccuSafe Pressure Relief Valve is available for immediate shipment. This is another exciting example of BTI’s innovative product design, and as with all their products, Bulk Tank Inc unconditionally guarantees this product will outperform any similar product on the market today. For more information, call 1-800-841-5524 (573-518-0600) or visit www.bulktankinc.com.