Comdata Corp has introduced a new online permit order system called PermitLink for fleet permit customers. This 24/7 ordering service is web-based to reduce application delays caused by incorrect or incomplete information.
The new service has several other features:
- Permits can be ordered for multiple accounts with one log-in.
- Users have access to state holiday closings information for better planning.
- Notification of estimated permit fees is generated for credit card customers.
- Users have an option to request order confirmation by e-mail.
- Auto population of stored unit information.
- For trip and fuel, oversize/overweight and mobile home permit orders.
- Customers can also track their order status with a function called Permit Order Inquiry.