Wilden, part of PSG, a Dover Company and a worldwide leader in air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump technology, has introduced its new 430 and 830 Advanced FIT 316 stainless steel AODD pumps.
Featuring superior corrosion resistance in aggressive chemical applications, Wilden 430 and 830 Advanced FIT pumps have been specifically designed to be direct replacements for existing Wilden 38 mm (1-1/2”) and 51 mm (2”) Advanced pump installations.
Launched in September 2014, Wilden Advanced FIT pumps feature superior flow rates and easier installation compared to other brands. Advanced FIT pumps precisely “FIT” bolt-to-bolt and pipe-to-pipe in existing fluid-handling piping systems to provide increased performance with no repiping necessary. They have been engineered to be an easy, cost-effective way to enhance and upgrade existing pump performance with superior bolted product containment.
Additional features and benefits of Wilden Advanced FIT AODD pumps include:
• Re-engineered fluid path increases flow rates up to 54% versus current Wilden models
• Exact FIT from bolt-down footprint to inlet and discharge connection heights
• Fewer fasteners and easy accessibility with power tools for faster assembly/disassembly and shorter downtime
• Labor-saving manifold flexibility to assist in tight-fitting installations
• Fast ROI, reduced installation costs with no repiping
• Bolted configuration for superior product containment with NPT or BSPT threads or ANSI or DIN flanges
• Exceptional performance for abrasive applications
• Higher flow rates translate into increased productivity and profitability
• Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR) for lower maintenance costs
• Available with the Pro-Flo X or Pro-Flo SHIFT Air Distribution Systems (ADS)
• Available with EZ-install and full-stroke PTFE elastomers
Wilden is part of PSG, for more information visit www.wildenpump.com.