The American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council’s 2015 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition, themed ‘Fueling the Future,’ will be held February 16-19 at the Music City Center in Nashville TN.
The event, which will be highlighted by important discussions about fuel economy standards, alternate fuels, asset utilization, and tire deployment strategies, will be the most important meeting of the year for trucking professionals interested in fuel and equipment, as well as maintenance practices to improve the efficiency and profitability of their fleets.
“Each year, thousands of trucking professionals attend TMC’s annual meeting to learn the latest in trucking technology and maintenance practices, and 2015 will be no different,” said Carl Kirk, vice-president of maintenance, information technology & logistics and TMC executive director. “With fleets more conscious than ever about the bottom line, getting the most out of your equipment is of paramount importance and TMC can help you do just that.”
Among the highlights of the meeting are:
* “Green Trucks, Green Shops, Green Incentives,” a discussion of how to develop and implement an alternate fuel vehicle program;
* “Maximizing Asset Utilization: A Fleet-Service Provider Dialogue,” an examination of outsourced vehicle maintenance;
* TMC Study Group sessions on topics ranging from low-rolling resistance tires to heavy-duty vehicle fuel economy testing;
* An exhibit hall with nearly 400 exhibitors displaying the latest in industry technology, including for the first time an Alternate Fuels Pavilion providing one-stop shopping for the fleet executive who wants to quickly get up to speed on all segments of the alternative fuels market;
* And featured speaker Donald Broughton, chief market strategist for Avondale Partners, providing a “bottoms-up” differentiated dissection of the US economy and financial markets.
Earn discounts on registration as a first-time attendee or for registering http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/49908498:28338879554:m:1:2821977303:A9E6B105C613F8FC74D09E5149C5C355:r before the early registration deadline of January 23, 2015.
More information on TMC’s 2015 Annual Meeting – as well as a calendar of future TMC events – for both registrants and exhibitors is available at http://tmc.trucking.org<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/49908499:28338879554:m:1:2821977303:A9E6B105C613F8FC74D09E5149C5C355:r> or by calling 703-838-1763.