ONE20, the first free membership built exclusively for professional truck drivers, announces the ONE20 tablet is now available for purchase at TA and Petro Stopping Centers nationwide. The free mobile app, My ONE20, meant to make life on the road more convenient, enjoyable, and cost-effective for drivers, has also been updated with a slew of new features.
The ONE20 Professional Driver Tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8-inch Android tablet, connected by AT&T's 4G LTE network. The tablet kit includes a truck-safe mount, charger, and protective case and is available at TA and Petro Stopping Centers for $399.99. Drivers can subscribe to the accompanying 10GB per month data plan on the AT&T network for $79.99 per month.
The tablet is specifically designed for professional truck drivers and is pre-loaded with the MyONE20 app, giving drivers access to turn-by-turn, truck-safe navigation, open access to the Google Play store and the ability to find deals, parking availability, weigh station status, and more.
"The ONE20 tablet and app are empowering our nation's professional drivers with everything they need to be successful on the road," said Christian Schenk, founder, president and CEO of ONE20. "Drivers can plan a safe trip while saving time, finding deals and connecting with the important people in their life, all from the moment they unbox the device."
The data plan is built with professional drivers in mind. Users can add or drop services without penalty with a month-to-month contract and no annual commitment is required. The plan offers rock-solid service on the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network. With the ONE20-exclusive data plan, drivers will have the freedom to use more data-intensive apps and streaming services that keep them connected to friends and family, help them run their business, and provide some well-deserved entertainment at the end of a long day.
The My ONE20 mobile app was recently updated to include:
• Trucker-Friendly Points of Interest--Plan trips around places truckers visit every day, from truck stops to weigh stations and rest areas
• Weigh Station Status--Know when scales are open or closed, powered by the ONE20 community
• Map Layers That Matter--Filter map results to TA and Petro Stopping Center locations or other truck stops, weigh stations or rest areas, plus live traffic status
• Improved Search--Search nearby for food, exercise, and fun (movie theaters, casinos, bowling alleys, museums, and shopping malls)
• Categories for Savings--Now it's easier to find a specific deal with categories including apparel, electronics, entertainment, food, fitness, hospitality, in-cab appliances, truck services, or truck supplies and products