It’s that time of year. CVSA's 30th annual International Roadcheck inspection week is underway.
Last year during this enhanced inspection period, more than 21% of vehicles inspected were placed out of service, causing significant revenue losses. Shockingly, most violations were completely preventable.
Don’t be an out-of-service statistic. Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself:
• Inspections are taking place for 72 hours between June 6-8.
• More than 70,000 trucks will be inspected over the three-day period.
• This year’s special focus is safe cargo securement.
• Learn the "rule of five" law enforcement follows when conducting inspections. Click on State Trooper Confidential for effective roadside inspection preparation.
• Repairs and defects that lead to inspection violations are preventable with Zonar EVIR—the only patented, verifiable, electronic inspection system on the market today.