AmeriGas Acquires All Star Gas Corp

AmeriGas Partners LP's operating partnership has acquired All Star Gas Corp, a propane distribution business serving more than 42,000 customers in five states. All Star Gas markets approximately 32 million retail gallons annually from 50 locations in Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Missouri, and Wyoming. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.

Eugene V N Bissell, chief executive officer of AmeriGas, said, “The acquisition of All Star Gas brings the total sales volume acquired this year to over 45 million annual gallons, exceeding our objective of adding 20 million gallons annually to AmeriGas through the addition of quality propane businesses.”

AmeriGas Partners serves nearly 1.3 million customers from more than 600 distribution locations in 46 states. UGI Corp, through subsidiaries, owns 44% of the partnership, and individual unitholders own the remaining 56%.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish